Splash out this Sunday and try out canoeing with your family and friends on our middle lake
Take the opportunity to 'get active' while exploring our historic middle lake. Learn the basic skills and techniques of canoeing from qualified specialist instructors. Whether a seasoned canoeist or completely new to watersport; come down and test the waters at Osterley.
More Information: Isaac Rocke, 020 8232 5061,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking Advisable 07951770241
Booking is not essential but can be done in advance, especially with groups
- Suitable for Groups
- You may want to wear appropriate outdoor clothing and waterproofs (not essential). Flotation vests available if requested.
- Follow the signs and meet at Middle Lake towards the back of the lawn in front of the house
- Assistance Dogs only are welcome
- Suitable for children 3 years and up, when accompanied by adults
- This activity can get busy at peak times, so we may ask you to come back later when there are boats available