Primary Medical Care, University of Southampton, Aldermoor Health Centre, Southampton
- Introduction to polycystic ovary syndrome and menstrual irregularities
- Primary and secondary care treatment options
- Overview of PhD research: Systematic review of the evidence
- Overview of PhD research: Delphi interview and questionnaire study with herbal practitioners in the UK
- Overview of PhD research: The ORCHID study, a feasibility study exploring the effects of Chinese herbal medicine for women with polycystic ovary syndrome
- Reflections and implications for future herbal research
This is a meeting amongst a multidisciplinary group of trial managers, GPs, health psychologists, sociologists and complementary medicine researchers, all working within primary care research. Attendance to the REACH monthly meetings are open so please get in touch with Lily if you are interested in joining in on the debate.
Tea and cake will be provided.