Happy holidays everyone!
It's that time of the year again and festive celebrations and excessive chocolate eating are definitely in full swing here at the clinic!
Here are just a few things to note about our opening hours over the festive period, and last order dates:
If you are currently prescribed Chinese herbs and think you may run out between Christmas and New Year, please place any orders by the end of Monday 19th December by getting in touch with Lily.
We are also pleased to announce that we'll be available for appointments between Christmas and New Year. Our Christmas and New Year opening hours are as follows:
- Friday 23rd December 5pm - 8pm Open as usual
- Saturday 24th December 9am - 1pm
- Sunday 25th December CLOSED
- Monday 26th December CLOSED
- Tuesday 27th December CLOSED
- Wednesday 28th December 9am - 8pm Open as usual
- Thursday 29th December 5pm - 8pm Open as usual
- Friday 30th December CLOSED
- Saturday 31st December CLOSED
- Sunday 1st January CLOSED
- Monday 2nd January CLOSED
- Tuesday 3rd January 9 am - 8pm Open as usual
Notice for IVF patients: Owing to our festive opening hours, please note we are currently not seeing patients expecting to undergo egg collection or embryo transfer over the holiday period. Please refer instead to one of our excellent colleagues as part of the ACT Herts team (Acupuncture for Fertility, Pregnancy and Childbirth Team Hertfordshire).
Happy holidays to everyone! We hope you have plenty of quality time with family, friends and loves ones during the holiday season and we wish you all a very happy and healthy new year for 2017!